Snr Clinical PM - Freelance - 6 month - 1.0 FTE
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
i-Pharm is urgently seeking on behalf of a Top Global CRO, a Freelance Senior Project Manager. Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager with a proven background in a CRO setting, with a working knowledge of finance, risk and operational deliverables. A must-have is an oncology background and ideally have had global experience across Phases I-III.
- Responsible for site and monitoring quality, regulatory and GCP compliance
- Ensure that all project deliverables meet the customer's time/quality/cost expectations
- Managing clinical trials
- Preparation of clinical study reports
- Management of site budget/contract process
- Co-monitoring when required
- Interacting with cross-functional teams to ensure trial progress
- Supervise and coordinate all aspects of clinical trial
Europe - Remote
Competitive Hourly Rate
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge/ experience of clinical drug development
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Robert Zevallos on +44 (0)203 189 0486, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Robert is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Apply for Snr Clinical PM - Freelance - 6 month - 1.0 FTE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly