EU Clinical Project Manager (remote-based)
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are looking for an EU Clinical Project Manager to join a global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions to transform patients' lives. This is a permanent position, where you will work remotely within Germany. This is an excellent opportunity to play an active role in supporting team growth and development.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between the project teams, customer, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Track and communicate project status, plans issues, timelines, action items, and budgets.
- Have a robust customer centric approach and being able understand and effectively communicate customer requirements and needs.
- Work with the project team in delivering on time, on quality, and on budget while keeping the customers best interest in mind.
- Lead the customer in the rapid configuration and implementation of applications to support clinical trials.
- To mentor project team members and junior consultants in the CDMS services organization.
- Review key project metrics (e.g., eligibility, primary endpoint, data, etc.) and determine appropriate action in conjunction with project teams.
- Optimize processes including modification/review/approval workflows and coordinate input from stakeholders towards successful completion.
- At least 3 years of experience working with EDC clinical software solutions in clinical operations, and/or trial management in a project management/consultant role.
- Knowledge and experiences in clinical systems incl. Veeva Vault Clinical Suite, related business user support and change management.
- Experience in leading global system implementation programs for life sciences companies.
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements, logical approach to problem solving, and an excellent eye for details.
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction.
- Experience with Veeva Clinical Suite (CTMS, eTMF, CDMS, Study Startup).
- SaaS/Cloud experience including knowledge of systems validation.
- Project management certification.
- Experience in SCRUM/Agile, SAFe, or equivalent.
- Self-driven, consultancy mindset, independent.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and formal presentation.
- Ability to act with speed to understand requirements, create related solutions, and willingness to go the "extra mile" to design and implement a clinical operations solution.
- Experience in sales and/or customer facing activities. Commercial mindset.
- Experience in services delivery.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for EU Clinical Project Manager (remote-based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly