Senior Clinical Advisory Consultant (remote-based)
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Clinical Advisory Consultant to join a global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions to transform patients' lives. This is a permanent position, where you will work remotely within Germany. This is an excellent opportunity to play an active role in supporting team growth and development.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- To support the development of the Clinical Business Transformation program by the continuous offerings develop and go-to-market activities within EU.
- Support the executing of the global Clinical Business Area Plan with particular focus on data offerings.
- Support the building of necessary Clinical data competencies, capabilities and knowledge to deliver successful projects within the domain.
- Planning, setting up and driving education of the organisation to support Clinical data offerings.
- Ensuring a close collaboration with a multitude of stakeholders within the organisation, where your knowledge from the Clinical area will strengthen our company's strategic aspirations in Life sciences.
- To actively partake in sales, and growing existing and new clients within the Clinical Data area
- Participation in relevant conferences and giving speeches.
- Strong involvement in relevant networks with authorities (FDA, EMA etc.) and standardization organizations (ISO, DS etc.)
- Based on the Global Clinical Business Area plan, define the 2021/2022 Data offerings strategy and go to market plan for EU.
- Immediately involvement with ongoing Data Offering activities in close collaboration with the organisation's Technology Office and LSA Digital.
- Any other assigned duties.
- At least 5 years of experience working with LS data offerings or as a data scientist.
- Experience in sales and/or customer facing activities. Commercial mindset.
- Self-driven, consultancy mindset, independent.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and formal presentation.
- Ability to act with speed to understand requirements, create related solutions, and willingness to go the "extra mile" to design and implement a clinical operations solution.
- Experience in services delivery.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Clinical Advisory Consultant (remote-based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly