Principal Consultant - Commercial Strategy
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Business Consulting at Veeva is a unique group fusing strategy and technology, inside a company at the forefront of digital innovation in Life Sciences. Establishing a leading Business Consulting practice is a strategic priority for Veeva, with high visibility within the company and to leaders of the wider Life Sciences industry.
As a Principal Consultant, you will help grow this practice in Europe, with a focus on building our brand in the market, developing our customer network, and identifying and selling new projects to support our customers to deliver on their more complex and strategic business issues.
Opportunities are available across Europe for this role as this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the EU (for EU locations) and the UK (for UK based candidates).
What You’ll Do
- Lead business development opportunities – identify and generate new project opportunities, clarify the customer’s issues and need, be able to develop a compelling, differentiated proposal to solve these issues, and win new work
- Leverage your network to identify opportunities and develop our business and build new relationships
- Be the business consulting lead on one of our top enterprise accounts
- Build strong, trusted relationships with customers, serving as a primary contact for strategic questions
- Support in the creation of new campaigns, offerings, and thought leadership that differentiate Business Consulting in the market
- Lead multiple project engagement teams – empowering the team to plan and manage all aspects of delivery, from scope to quality assurance
- Significant management and strategy consulting experience (at least 10 years)
- Experience in the Health and Life Sciences, particularly in the Commercial and Medical area
- Extensive network of stakeholders within leadership positions in Top 20 Life Science companies
- Credibility and experience to operate and engage at Senior levels with our Life Sciences customers
- Proven track record of developing new, high value, customer engagements
- Demonstrated experience of designing and implementing digital transformation and commercial improvement programs
- Deep understanding across the entire Commercial value chain with recognized mastery in two or more of the following areas: Brand strategy, product launch, go to market strategy, commercial model design, key account planning and management, segmentation and targeting, multi-channel strategy and optimization, insight and analytics
Nice to Have
- Fluency in multiple European languages (German, French or Spanish) in addition to English
- Experience with digital technologies – channels, analytics tools, emerging tech
- Good understanding of Veeva broader platforms and solutions, and how these can be leveraged and enhanced by commercial consulting services
- Experience working with SaaS solutions
Perks & Benefits
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Opportunity for rapid progression
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Apply for Principal Consultant - Commercial Strategy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly