Principal Consultant - Medical Strategy
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Business Consulting at Veeva is a unique group fusing strategy and technology, inside a company at the forefront of digital innovation in Life Sciences. Establishing a leading Business Consulting practice is a strategic priority for Veeva, with high visibility within the company and to leaders of the wider Life Sciences industry.
We are seeking talented consulting leaders to join the Medical capability group in Veeva Business Consulting, focused on defining and realising value for our customers across Medical Affairs.
As a Principal Consultant, you will help grow the Medical Business Consulting practice in Europe, with a focus on building our brand in the market, developing our customer network, and identifying and selling new projects to support our customers to deliver on their more complex and strategic Medical business issues.
Opportunities are available across Europe for this role as this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the EU (for EU locations) and the UK (for UK-based candidates).
What You'll Do
- Lead business development opportunities across Medical– identify and generate opportunities, clarify te customer issues and needs, develop a compelling, differentiated proposal to solve these issues, and win new work
- Leverage your industry network to identify opportunities and develop our business and build new relationships
- Be the Medical business consulting lead on one of our top enterprise accounts/geographies
- Build strong, trusted relationships with customers, serving as primary contact for strategic questions
- Support in the creation of new campaigns, offerings, and thought leadership that differentiate Medical Business Consulting in the market
- Lead multiple project engagement teams – empowering the team to plan and manage all aspects of delivery, from scope to quality assurance
- Significant management and strategy consulting experience
- Deep experience in Health and Life Sciences, with strong exposure to Medical Affairs
- Extensive network of stakeholders in Top 20 Life Science companies
- Credibility and experience to operate and engage at Senior levels with our Life Sciences customers
- Proven track record of developing new, high value, customer engagements
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing digital transformation and Medical/Commercial improvement programs
- Deep understanding across the Medical value chain with expertise in two or more of the following areas: Medical operating model design, Medical Field Force Transformation, Medical Engagement model design and execution, Medical Communications & Publication strategy, Medical Information & Content strategy, Key Account Management, Market Access, new product planning, Launch readiness, Medical Insights & Data Optimisation, Health outcomes.
Nice to Have
- Fluency in multiple European languages (German, French or Spanish) in addition to English
- Experience with digital technologies – channels, analytics tools, emerging tech
- Good understanding of Veeva broader platforms and solutions, and how these can be leveraged and enhanced by commercial consulting services
- Experience working with SaaS solutions
Perks & Benefits
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Opportunity for rapid progression
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Apply for Principal Consultant - Medical Strategy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly