Medicines Access Advisor
- Experience Level
£30,000 + Bonus
If you’re looking for a customer service role in an exciting Pharma company and are fluent in either Spanish or Italian, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re working with a very well established, niche life science business who combine a strong, stable heritage with an innovative and smart approach to growth. While they’ve been operating for over two decades, they still have that entrepreneurial, start-up feel due to the diversity of services and new markets they approach.
The role would be working in the early access team which helps to provide patients potentially lifesaving medication and would involve working with healthcare professionals directly providing them with fantastic customer service.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for healthcare professionals who are requesting access to medicines available through early access programs.
- Providing the healthcare professionals with fantastic customer service
- Develop an understanding of country specific requirements for unlicensed medicines
- Processing orders and generating reports on customers and shipping
The right candidate will be:
- Educated to degree level, preferably in life-science related course
- Fluent in Spanish or Italian
- Experience in a customer service role, preferably within the life-science/healthcare industry
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
If that sounds exciting it would be great to hear from you.]]>