Global Medical Affairs Advisor/Lead (Rare Pulmonology/Rheumatology)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A wonderful opportunity to work for a leading pharmaceutical company based on their prestigious Global headquarters campus. My client has a significant number of first in class and medical breakthrough pipeline projects to make a life-changing impact on patients with the greatest medical need.
As a Medical Expert, you will globally lead, create, implement and drive the medical strategy for my client. Leading the Rare Pulmonology/Rheumatology Franchise through growth in preparation for a number of significant new launches and developing business frameworks.
- Implement and develop Global Medical Plans for new indication launches for Blockbuster product
- Development of framework methodologies for medical strategy
- Support, lead and provide expertise within launch phases from a scientific, medical and strategic perspective
- Create and define a global medical event (symposia/congress/nurses’ activity)
- Generate medical content, analyse competitive landscape and contribute to global digital strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders globally and lead companywide projects
You will bring to the role:
- A Medical Doctorate/PHD/Pharmacist
- Clinical Experience in Rare Pulmonology would be highly advantageous
- Prior experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience in an International/EU/EUT5 affiliate
In return, you will receive:
- A dynamic and international head office environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Relocation assistance
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Reuben for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Reuben at +44 1273 059 650 / 030 31196519 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reuben is a Business Unit Head at Haybury Pharmaceutical Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
We are #hiring Senior Global Medical Affairs Advisor/Lead Dermatology #permanent role in #Dermatology #Medical Affairs #Germany #Frankfurt #job