- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position 37 hours a week
- ASAP start until 31st Oct 2021
- Site based in Surrey
- Competitive daily rate of pay
- Global pharma company
Support the Quality Control Department in the testing and release of Foot & Mouth disease antigen and vaccine batches. As well as support with utilities and environmental testing required to maintain compliance on a GMP manufacturing site.
- All aspects of in process and final product testing where results are used to support release of batches to required specifications, including receipt of test samples into QC.
- Support with QC QMS processes such as, OOS, deviations, CAPA and change controls
- Writing and updating relevant SOPs and material specifications
- Support with validation activities
- Working in a highly regulated environment where adherence to company compliance standards is essential. The role requires a disciplined approach to both testing and generation of supporting documentation. There will be a requirement to be involved with problem solving using root cause analysis.
- Full job description available on application
- Some experience of working in a regulated, pharmaceutical environment is essential. Also, knowledge of biologics processes through education or past experience is preferred.
- Some experience of working in a regulated analytical laboratory. Knowledge of GxP quality systems. Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Organised, a team player and able to work to deadlines
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.