- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position 37 hours a week
- ASAP start until 31st Oct 2021
- Site based in Surrey
- Competitive daily rate of pay
- Global pharma company
Support the Quality Control Department in the testing and release of Foot & Mouth disease antigen and vaccine batches. As well as support with utilities and environmental testing required to maintain compliance on a GMP manufacturing site.
- All aspects of in process and final product testing where results are used to support release of batches to required specifications, including receipt of test samples into QC.
- Support with QC QMS processes such as, OOS, deviations, CAPA and change controls
- Writing and updating relevant SOPs and material specifications
- Support with validation activities
- Working in a highly regulated environment where adherence to company compliance standards is essential. The role requires a disciplined approach to both testing and generation of supporting documentation. There will be a requirement to be involved with problem solving using root cause analysis.
- Full job description available on application
- Some experience of working in a regulated, pharmaceutical environment is essential. Also, knowledge of biologics processes through education or past experience is preferred.
- Some experience of working in a regulated analytical laboratory. Knowledge of GxP quality systems. Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Organised, a team player and able to work to deadlines
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Apply for QC Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly