Clinical Research Associate - Ireland
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Research Associates/ CRA
Are you a CRA that fancies working for an award-winning organisation that is committed to delivering life-changing therapies? The type of place that matches resources with ambition to deliver the most exceptional results for patients? Then look no further people, because your search can end right here. Our client is at the forefront of pharmaceutical contract research excellence, and with a huge array of specialist therapeutic areas extending from cardiovascular and oncology to infectious diseases and women’s health, there’s really no saying where a career with them could take you. On the surface, they’re deliciously shiny, with a strong pipeline of niche trials that are being backed by the biggest sponsors. And under the surface – they’re just nothing short of brilliant. With a genuinely supportive culture in which colleagues are encouraged to pursue their long-term ambitions through multiple training and development opportunities and a really great benefits package (including a £10,000 sign-on bonus and car allowance) we’re confident that you’ll find what you’re looking for with this absolute corker.
Supporting a number of sponsors across a range of fascinating clinical trials, you will split your time between being an active participant in on-site trials, and working from home to translate your findings into the most accurate insights. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for coordinating and performing all aspects of the clinical monitoring process, balancing the needs of multiple priorities. Effectively interacting with study sites to deliver evidence-based projects, you will apply your medical and therapeutic area knowledge to accurately review data and draw the relevant conclusions. When you are required on-site to monitor studies, you will travel across the UK to a variety of locations, seeing to it that patients are receiving the care they need, and you will both identify and treat clinical trial participants. Confidently managing your own time and deadlines to deliver highly accurate results, you will turn your hand to a variety of therapeutic areas, taking a key role in cutting-edge studies.
- Have a minimum of 18 months of independent monitoring experience in either a CRO or pharmaceutical company.
- Have a life sciences degree is essential and you will be qualified to conduct independent monitoring activities.
- Be willing to travel.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements.
- Have a good medical or therapeutic area awareness, with a good grasp of medical terminology.
- Be a team-player, with the ability to organise and manage your own tasks.
- Be a thoroughly nice person – good communication skills are essential.
- Have good Microsoft Office skills, and you will be able to learn new software.
If you are interested in applying for this role then why not contact Grace Ticehurst at RBW Consulting today to find out more!
Apply for Clinical Research Associate - Ireland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly