Talent Acquisition Specialist, EU
- Experience Level
Talent Acquisition Specialist
EU based (Spain, France or UK).
Linical Co., Ltd. (‘Linical’) is a premier global CRO headquartered in Osaka, Japan, listed in the prime segment of the Tokyo Stock exchange, and dedicated to serve its clients as a true partner in development. With more than 900 employees Linical directly covers a total of more than 20 countries in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific including Japan via its own offices and staff.
Linical’s European arm is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany with a substantial presence in Paris and Madrid. Its geographic footprint facilitates a significant presence in the leading Western European markets, combined with well-established affiliate operations in key emerging markets in Central- and Eastern Europe.
- Work with line managers t in assigned service areas, select and hire qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes.
- Manage applicant flow to ensure availability of qualified candidates and compliance with diversity hiring goals.
- Write job postings to post and advertise positions.
- Review applications and conduct interviews to obtain information regarding applicant's work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Create and coordinate job advertising in various media.
- Develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
- Create partnerships with area employment agencies, advertising agencies, and temporary agencies. Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates.
- Good influencing, coaching and counseling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding and awareness of the industry environment and market trends
- Good customer service skills
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
- English proficiency
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree is required 1 years’ experience within a staffing function as a recruiter or combination of recruiter and specialist experience required OR equivalent combination of education, training and experience required
At Linical, we embrace the opportunities and possibilities that are held by diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds regardless of race, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristic. Linical will consider all candidates that match with the requirements of the position, promoting diversity and equal opportunity for all.