Commercial Project Manager - Clinical Trials
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Richmond Pharmacology is one of Europe's leading early phase Contract Research Organizations, conducting phase 1 and early phase 2 trials across a variety of therapeutic areas. We have a growing phase 3 portfolio too, and our continued expansion has led us to expand our Commercial Project Management team.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a background in the biotech, pharmaceutical or clinical research industry. This is a client facing role so impeccable communication skills are essential. You will need to have a strong sense of customer service, but must be capable of negotiating sensibly, allowing you to navigate a clear course that benefits our sponsors and ourselves equally. While broad project management skills are required, the role will focus largely on resource planning and forecasting and a strong appreciation of finance and budgeting is essential.
- Degree in the life sciences
- Project Management experience in the pharma industry
- Excellent customer facing skills - customer service and negotiation
- Matrix management skills - accustomed to setting milestones and ensuring that these are met by all parties involved
- Monitor project expenditure, cash flow projections, budget variance, etc
- Communicate at planned, regular intervals with project sponsors and stakeholders and additionally as required to ensure delivery of project to time and budget
- Ensure all project milestones are met and report any slippage to senior management and sponsors as appropriate
- Engage in bid preparation and project pre-planning
- Ensure availability of resources internally, and source appropriate external resources where required
This role will suit an experienced project manager with experience in the life sciences. Project Managers who have not worked in the sciences will not be considered for the role. Prior experience in clinical trials will be of particular interest.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed in a role of this nature, submit a current copy of your CV via the link below which will take you to our BambooHR system. You will be asked to supply basic contact details also.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Project Manager £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Project Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Project Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)