Permanent CRA position in Budapest with a mid-sized global CRO
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are partnering with a mid-sized global CRO who are currently recruiting for a permanent CRA position in Hungary.
This CRO specialise in oncology and infectious diseases.
They provide the opportunity for ongoing in-depth training throughout the duration on your career with them.
They believe strongly in career progression within the company, allowing for continuous growth in clinical research, rewarding you for your time dedicated to the company.
Focusing on quality this CRO has 90% of their clients returning to them for new projects, proving they have passion for the studies they carry out.
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in health-related field;
- Previous experience as a CRA; with 2 – 8 years of experience
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Broad knowledge of the local language (Hungarian)
Apply for Permanent CRA position in Budapest with a mid-sized global CRO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly