Senior Clinical Research Associate - Remote in Belgium
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior CRA - Belgium
In a year when medical trials have the deep interest of absolutely everyone on the planet, there’s never been a better time to consider your options. You want to join a company that values their employees. You want to be involved in the most stimulating work. And you want to be surrounded by people who are nothing short of fantastic. Well happily, our client ticks all of these boxes. And then some. As a global contract research giant, this is an organisation with a strong pipeline of the most interesting and niche trials. Behind those trials, are some of the biggest and most innovative sponsors – making for a truly glorious combination. So what can you expect when you join them as a Senior CRA? First up, there’s a real culture of support, with senior colleagues committed to your development, all underpinned by sector-leading training opportunities. Secondly, you’ll be focused on their highly complex and interesting range of different studies, working with a team that develops and delivers bold clinical programmes. Thirdly, you’ll receive a highly competitive benefits package that includes an excellent salary, plus a car allowance or company car and an annual performance bonus. If you’re hungry to achieve more in your career, then this is definitely the place to do it.
Taking the lead in a number of fascinating clinical trials, you will perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process. Travelling across Belgium for the purposes of on-site monitoring, you will help identify clinical trial participants, seeing to it that these patients are receiving the highest levels of care. Whilst the practical aspect of this Senior CRA role is an essential part of this opportunity, so too is the fact that you will be interacting daily with study sites to support the delivery of the most cutting-edge projects, including reviewing and analysing high volumes of data. As an inspirational leader to junior colleagues, you will be keen to share knowledge and expertise, organising their workloads and seeing to it that trials for sector-leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies are meeting expected goals. With access to the most innovative clinical programmes across their entire Oncology portfolio, this is a valuable opportunity to establish your reputation in a rapidly growing (and award-winning) organisation.
- Have 2-3 years of independent monitoring experience in a pharmaceutical or clinical research organisation, with the ability to manage the full lifecycle of a trial. From start up through to close out.
- Have a life sciences degree, and you will be qualified to conduct independent monitoring activities.
- Have a solid knowledge of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements, and you will be comfortable using medical terminology.
- Have comprehensive medical or therapeutic area knowledge.
- Be a team-player, with an inspirational approach to leadership. As such, you’ll have great communication skills in French, Dutch and English.
- Have the capacity to organise and manage your own workload, with the ability to lead the work of more junior colleagues.
- Be IT literate. Microsoft Office skills are essential, and you will be capable of learning new software.
My name is Alex Goodman and I represent RBW Consulting. We are a niche, bespoke Talent Consultancy and have established relationships with some of the biggest organisations in Pharmaceuticals and Clinical Research. We also partner with smaller lesser-known companies in the industry who can also provide some incredible opportunities. If you are interested in identifying your next challenge within Clinical Research, please get in touch.
Apply for Senior Clinical Research Associate - Remote in Belgium
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly