Senior Statistical Programmer - Home Based
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Statistical Programmer
Home based - UK, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, Romania & France.
i-Pharm Consulting are currently looking for a Senior Statistical Programmer to join a full service CRO who specialise in Data Science and Analytics services.
This is a great opportunity to join a smaller, high growth company where the skills and experience you bring will be invaluable.
- As Lead Programmer, to be primarily responsible for all statistical programming activities on allocated studies including planning and coordination of activities for assigned statistical programming team members.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of statistical programming deliverables.
- Active participation in improvements to departmental processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science (or related discipline)
- The ability to perform all duties as a statistical programming project team member with no supervision.
- Excellent SAS programming skills (BASE, MACRO, GRAPH)
- Excellent knowledge of CDISC standards
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative organisation and work with exciting technologies.
- Mentoring and training to further develop your skills and progress within the company.
- The chance to be part of an effective, friendly and supportive team who don't believe in having to work crazy hours!
For more details please apply or contact Laura Varela on Lvarela@i-pharmconsulting.com / +44 (0) 203 189 0468
Apply for Senior Statistical Programmer - Home Based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly