CRA II / Senior CRA - UK - Reduced Travel
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
This leading midsize CRO with a strong international presence is seeking an experienced CRA who has worked with complex studies across a range of therapeutic areas, including Oncology. This is an excellent opportunity for a CRA with 2+ years' experience to work with the top pharma sponsors and help contribute to the development of life changing drugs.
England - Home Based
4/5 visits per month
- Conduct site initiation visits, routine monitoring visits, and close-out visits
- Independently ensuring sites are monitored in accordance with protocol monitoring guidelines, GCP and ICH guidelines
- Develop and maintain relationships with investigational sites and client company personnel.
- Monitor patient safety
- Data collection
- Presenting trial protocols at investigator meetings
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- 2 years independent monitoring experience
- Experience working in a range of therapeutic areas
- Entitlement to work in the UK
- Excellent Salary
- Car allowance
- 25 days' annual leave
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Business Manager Ciara Noble on +44 (0)20 31890469, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Ciara is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA / Clinical Research Associate / CRA II/ Clinical Monitor / Clinical Trials / Phase I / Phase II / Phase III / Phase IV / Good Clinical Practice / GCP / International Conference on Harmonisation guidelines / ICH / Oncology / Neuroscience / Cardiovascular/ Paediatrics / Women's Health / Endocrine & Metabolic / Rare Diseases / England / Scotland / Wales / London / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharmaceutical / Home Based / Major Sponsors / Multiple Sponsors / Site Initiation Visits / Close Out Visits / Routine Monitoring / England /
Apply for CRA II / Senior CRA - UK - Reduced Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly