Senior Scientist/ Team lead in vivo pharmacology
- Experience Level
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a research scientist with prior experience in vivo experiments design and testing.
The role will focus on research towards oncology and immunology area in order to develop a strong pipeline of biologics for further testing.
The role is permeant and based in French part of Switzerland.
* Support pre- and post-in vivo assays using, but not limited to, primary human and murine cells (such as cell culture, human peripheral blood mononuclear cells harvest/testing, multiparametric flow cytometry, in vitro and ex vivo functional assays…).
* Support technically in vivo studies using, but not limited to, mice and rats (such as blood sampling, injections by different routes, xenograft, necropsy…).
* Manage in vivo and ex vivo external collaborations with CROs and academic institutions.
* Perform data analysis on a regular basis and report data in laboratory notebooks in a timely manner.
* Write technical protocols.
* Biology lab assistant (or equivalent education) with at least 5 years of relevant experience in in vivo and ex vivo studies.
or Bachelor's/Master's in biology or related field with at least 3 years of relevant experience in in vivo and ex vivo studies.
* LTK1 qualification or equivalent is required. LTK2 qualification is a plus.
* Experience with handling mice is required. Experience with handling rats is a plus.
* Experience with in vitro assays using human or murine cells, including flow cytometry and in ELISA is required.
* Practical knowledge in data analysis using Graphpad prism and FlowJo is required.
* Experience with rodent surgery is a plus.
* Experience with orthotopic cancer xenografts and/or adoptive transfer of human immune cells is a plus.
* Team player who collaborates and communicates effectively in a multicultural environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
Please send your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.