Decentralised VP of Clinical Trials
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Vice President of Decentralized Clinical Trials
Vice President of Decentralized Clinical Trials (DCT) is responsible for developing and implementing a robust and scalable strategy for my clients decentralized trial platform. The role covers all aspects of product management from business case planning to collaboration with development organization, marketing launch with sales team and product lifecycle support.
The role will be the champion for internal and external vision, roadmap, capability and resource planning and go-to-market execution with business development.
- Strategy development: Co-Lead the strategic development & implementation with various leaders across the company.
- Product value proposition: Lead the definition of product value proposition by partnering with leadership team to build a differentiated and innovative value proposition that resonates with key customer segments.
- Generation of top-line growth: Partner with VP of Business Development and Operations leadership to identify focus areas to drive fast revenue growth in selected key market areas.
- Customer success: Partner with VP of Business Development and rest of leadership team to define the strategy how to expand the business with current customers and how to expand to new customer segments (Pharma, CRO and/or Biotech) during the next 12 months.
- Regulatory & Quality: Partner with engineering and quality to design and implement the system that complies with mandatory regulatory requirements to support the market entry to selected therapeutics areas in phase 1-3 trials.
- Product development: Collaborate with key stakeholders in engineering, development and services to conceptualize, document, build, and evangelize new capabilities.
- Partnership management: Define in close collaboration with engineering what platform components to build in house and when to user external partners to accelerate platform development.
- Team leadership: Coach, motivate and inspire product management team by creating an environment that enables and promotes collaboration, creativity and achievement to maximize the team’s performance.
- Progress monitoring: Define key performance metrics, ensure cross-team alignment and monitor the metrics and progress.
We are talking about someone who does not necessarily have clinical trials experience but who is strong on how products should evolve and then integrating the products into clinical trials. Sound experience in implementing technologies with clinical research
Apply for Decentralised VP of Clinical Trials
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £100,000 or more Full Time Contract jobs in Homeworking
- Clinical Development £100,000 or more Full Time Contract jobs in Homeworking
- Clinical Operations £100,000 or more Full Time Contract jobs in Homeworking
- Clinical Program Manager £100,000 or more Full Time Contract jobs in Homeworking
- Clinical Project Manager £100,000 or more Full Time Contract jobs in Homeworking