Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Title: Senior Clinical Research Associate
Location: Multiple Countries (Homebased)
Salary: Competitive with great benefits
Planet Pharma is partnered with a medium-sized, growing Clinical Research Organisation who have an urgent requirement for a Senior CRA to join them on a permanent basis. In this role you will be responsible for multiple studies, and must work independently with team support.
- Delivers quality, timely monitoring reports for sponsor approval per the Clinical Monitoring Plan timelines
- Maintains submission of expenses according to travel and expense requirements within company guidelines
- Responsible for the validity, correctness, and completeness of the clinical data reviewed and collected at assigned sites as dictated by ICH GCP/ISO14155, protocol, and client requirements
- Monitors (remote, onsite or other approved mode of monitoring) with a focus on data integrity and patient safety in accordance with specific country regulations
- Plans day to day activities for monitoring of a clinical study and sets priorities per site
- Prepares for and conducts on-site qualification, study initiation, interim monitoring, and close-out monitoring visits at investigator sites as required by clinical monitoring plan.
- Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health-related field from an accredited institution; a licensed healthcare professional (i.e., registered nurse)
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3928 6631 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.