Senior Data Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
2 X Senior Data Managers Required – Germany
AL Solutions are pleased to offer an exclusive opportunity to join a well-established Biometrics focused Mid-Sized CRO, located in the heart of Munich. This close-knit company is looking to appoint two new Senior Data Managers to their team of 40 already offering a fantastic service and pushing the boundaries in oncology, dermatology, transplantation, nephrology, and pulmonary diseases.
The positions can be office-based or home-based with bi-monthly visits to their offices. There is a strong bonus package in place, unrivaled company benefits which include company profit sharing, 30 days of paid holiday, annual company benefits card worth >€1000 tax-free + more!
The quarterly reviews and impressive in-house training make this company one of the best for taking your career to the next level. With the expansion plans of over 100% already taking shape, this is a fantastic time to secure your place ready for the future.
Senior Data Manager responsibilities will be in the areas of:
- You are actively involved in clinical data management of clinical and non-interventional studies
- eCRF/ePRO setup and validation,DMP development,date review & cleaning and import of external data.If applicable,
- to be involved in the study startup
- Lead study projects in the field of clinical data management or represent and coordinate project teams as a project manager.
- You will be responsible for site communication and management
- Actively support the further development of Clinical Data Management SOP
- You will communicate with internal project teams regarding the progress of the study
- You design and carry out training for internal and external study teams in the field of clinical data management.
The experience required for the Senior Data Management position:
- > 3 years of professional experience in clinical data management in the pharmaceutical industry or a CRO.
- German & English speaking to a level of B2 or Higher
- Located In Germany with the possibility of travel monthly or Bi-monthly
- A high sense of responsibility and structured thinking round off your profile.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – or reach out to us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0918
Apply for Senior Data Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly