Trainee Formulation Technician - Dose - Perfect for school leavers.
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you a school leaver ready to take the first step into a career in Science?
Are you interested in Chemistry Formulation?
Are you looking for a role that will offer you training and tailor made career development within a scientific environment?
If so we need to hear from you!
At Labcorp Drug Development , we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life.
We are looking for a Trainee Formulation Technician who will do the preparation of test substances for dilutions in liquid and dietary form and capsule formulations, providing complete documentary evidence of tasks performed at our site at Eye, Suffolk
As a Trainee Formulation Technician at Labcorp Drug Development your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of test item in liquid, diet blends and capsule formulations if required in accordance with study paperwork and SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Checking weighing's of test items within a GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) environment.
- Checking stages of formulations prepared by other staff.
- Maintaining work schedules as appropriate.
- Perform quality control reviews of study raw data prior to issue from Pharmacy.
- All the above will be performed with minimal supervision.
This is a full time position in a 7 day a week lab, so weekend work is required on a rota but only for a few hours once every so often and normally a Saturday.
We would welcome applications from school leavers or candidates that have a real interest in Science. Or those who have some basic lab experience. All training will be provided and this is a great first step for anyone looking to get into the industry.
What Labcorp Drug Development can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributorypension.
- Unrivalled opportunities to develop a successful career in the scientific industry.
- Unsurpassed career development opportunities.
If you are looking for a role where you will receive first class training then we would like to hear from you!
- 5 GCSE's A-C
- Must have demonstrable knowledge gained from working in a laboratory.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.