Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Clinical Research Associates - General Medicine
We are recruiting Senior CRA’s for a leading international CRO, that is continuing to grow and evolve! Great opportunity to develop a long-term career within an established organisation working with leading experts around the Globe. Genuine support to move long term into a clinical operations or project management role.
The role will typically involve
- Performing site qualification, site initiation, interim monitoring , site management and close-out visits ensuring regulatory ICH-GCP and/or GPP and protocol compliance
- Evaluate overall performance of site and site staff recommending site specific actions
- Escalating serious issues to project team and develop action plans
- Maintaining a working knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines, relevant regulations and SOP’s processes
- Supervising the conduct of clinical studies, ensure compliance with protocols, regulatory requirements, and good clinical practice·
- Providing county-specific expertise to ensure operational compliance with local regulations
- Working with inhouse systems
- Understanding project scope. Budgets and timelines.
- Preparing and attending investigator meetings.
- Possible clinical operation tasks under supervision of the line manager.
- Communicating effectively with other departments and levels within the organisation
What experience will you bring
Ideally you will have
- Scientific degree
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a CRA ideally within general medicine.
- Ability to travel up to 75% on a regular basis.
Our client is continuously looking to build the company that we all want to work for and clients want to work with. Great basic salary with a comprehensive benefits program. For further information please contact Louise on +44 (0)1293 584300
Apply for Senior Clinical Research Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly