- Experience Level
- Entry level
Outstanding opportunity to work as a Territory Sales Manager for market leading Wound Care company across South West London
Role: Territory Manager - Wound Care
Therapy Area: Wound Care
Package: Negotiable competitive salary, car, pension scheme, healthcare scheme, bonus and incentives, daily allowance, share incentive plan and 28 days annual leave
Territory: South West London, Surrey, Croydon
Role Type: Territory Manager, Sales representative, Account Manager, covering primary and secondary care
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leading medical device company. Do you like responsibility? Are you passionate about sales? Can you develop customer relationships which drive your business? The client is the world’s leading medtech company and we are looking for a successful Territory Manager to join the Wound Care Team.
The Client is a leading international healthcare company committed to improving the lives of patients with intimate healthcare needs. They are looking to recruit a Territory Manager within the wound care division to cover the above area. Wound care in this company is enjoying an exciting period of growth. We are looking for an experienced sales person to continue and build on this success. Ideally you should have wound care experience with the desire to be part of a dynamic sales team and ambitions to grow and develop within that team.
- Achieve increased sales and market share of the wound care portfolio in the community and acute sector with a focus on District Nurses, Practice Nurses, Nurses in Nursing Homes, Tissue Viability Nurses, Medicines Management and Podiatry
- Develop key customers and relationships, build loyalty to the product portfolio and develop partnerships within key CCGs and Acute Trusts with a focus on Tissue Viability Nurses, ward management Nurses, Procurement and Supplies.
- Achieve the activity and sales targets specified for the role ensuring highly effective use of selling model.
- Promote and differentiate the company through the total value proposition offered, demonstrated for example through audits and education.
- Plan for the monthly business reviews through assessing sales data and metrics. Chair the meeting and be an active player in driving the effectiveness of the review and ensuring follow up on actions.
- Maintain a good awareness of competitor activity within the industry and territory, anticipating issues and opportunities, responding in a timely manner as required.
- Ensure a great working knowledge of CCG’s and NHS trusts within territory, understanding their priorities and how they manage accounts
- Work with the Regional Manager and Business Develop Manager to develop, review and execute on the Territory Business Plan and activities to drive results
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Full driving licence
- You will already be a successful and self-motivated Sales Professional in the medical field who thrives on working autonomously and in a highly competitive therapy area.
- Demonstrate understanding of the NHS environment and customers.
- You must be passionate about understanding your customer’s needs and delivering solutions through partnerships.
- Ambitious and resilient, will go the extra mile, will achieve and get results.
- Business acumen; demonstrates good commercial awareness.
- Excellent communicator; Communicates with impact.
- Confident decision maker.
- Entrepreneurial; seeks opportunities, has a solutions-orientated approach.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Communicates data in clear and concise format.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; curious and a great team player.
- Experience of working within wound care or medical device sector (desired)
- Demonstrate values aligned to the client’s mission, values and vision
If you are suitable for this position please send a copy of your CV. Alternatively call the recruitment team at Chemistree Solutions Ltd. Chemistree is a pharmaceutical and healthcare recruitment specialist.