Senior Medical Writer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Medical Writer
£40,000 - £48,000
London / remote
Albion Rye Associates are supporting an outstanding communications agency in the search for a talented and ambitious Senior Medical Writer.
This is a fantastic opportunity that would suit someone looking to thrive in a career that offers support, training, flexibility, and a collaborative culture. Somewhere that will champion your growth and encourages their people to try new things and help shape the business.
This is a superb opportunity that will see you working across a range of therapy area’s and deliverables, as well as the chance to support the wider PR and comms team.
- Solid medical writing experience to ensure projects are delivered to an exceptionally high standard and in line with the client’s brief and budget
- Work closely with the wider team to lead and drive projects
- Comfortable in developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Leading scientific discussions with clients - face to face and on calls
- Have a track record of identifying organic growth and contributing to proposals and pitches
- Acting as the lead for proposals and pitches
- Acting as a mentor for junior members of the team, leading by example
- Immune oncology
- Mental health
- Life Science degree
- Experience within a healthcare communications agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including when working under pressure
- Possess excellent understanding of pharmaceutical regulations, e.g. ABPI, GPP3, ICMJE
- Flexible working policy including home working and part time hours
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical/dental cover
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Fantastic social events
This is an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level, with plenty of room to continue to grow and develop.
This agency is based in London, however welcome applications from candidates looking for remote, flexible or part time hours.
Immediate interviews are available – so if you want to learn more about this amazing opportunity, get in touch with Emma King.
KEYWORDS Senior medical writer/medical writing/medical education/medical communications/ healthcare communications/ publications/ symposiums/ oncology/ immunology/ medical writer
Apply for Senior Medical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly