- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Excellent opportunity for a postgraduate with an MSc in Statistics (or equivalent) to commence their career as a Biostatistician in the pharmaceutical industry working for Covance by Labcorp, a global CRO
- Entry level role, full training will be provided
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- For candidates that perform well, excellent opportunities to progress
- Office based in Leeds, Yorkshire, UK
- At the time of starting their employment the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK
Join our growing team and discover your extraordinary potential by working as a Covance by Labcorp Biostatistician I1 within our Early Phase (Phases I & II) biostatistics department.
Working within early phase we offer, in a word, variety...
In the type of studies: PK, Bioequivalence, Metabolism, Dose Escalation etc. and Sponsors. In Early Phase we are not assigned for years to the same study, so you will be exposed to multiple studies for clients with different needs as well as working with talented internal colleagues
Job Primary Functions
- For Clinical Pharmacology studies, perform role of Lead Biostatistician
- For Clinical Pharmacology studies, maintain awareness of project budgets and tasks
- Assist in the preparation of Statistical Analysis Plans (including mock TFL shells) for studies under the supervision of senior statistical staff
- Perform statistical analysis under the direction of senior statistical staff for simple and medium complexity studies
- Conduct TFL review under the supervision of senior statistical staff
- Generation of randomization schedules from provided specifications under the supervision of senior statistical staff
- Master's degree, equivalent, or higher in Biostatistics or related field (by September 2021)
- Ability to program in one or more statistical software packages (SAS® preferred) used to conduct statistical analyses
- Ability to effectively communicate statistical concepts
- You must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
If you're looking for a role in a fast-paced environment leading multiple studies for key clients then Covance by Labcorp is the place for you!
PLEASE NOTE CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FULFIL THE CRITERIA MAY NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Peter Lewis on +44 (0) 1628 543 457 . To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
Covance by Labcorp, MSc Statistics, postgrad, postgraduate, graduate, entry level, Biostatistics, Statistician, Biostatistician, Statistics, Medical Statistician, MSc Statistics, Statistical Analysis Plans, Statistical Programmer, Covance, Statistical programming, Early Phase, Phase 1, Phase I, Phase One, Phase II, Phases 2, Phase Two, Programmer Analyst, Stats Programmer, SAS Programmer, CDISC, ADaM, SDTM, pharma, pharmaceutical, CRO, Contract Research Organisation, SAS, STAT, office based, office-based, United Kingdom, UK, Great Britain, England, Leeds, West Yorkshire, Bradford, Huddersfield, Manchester, Sheffield, #LI-PL1