- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are looking for a Characterisation Specialist to join a world-wide specialty-driven biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on improving people's health through innovative medicines. This is a permanent position based in Wrexham.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable to conduct analysis based on full understanding of the principles, theories and concepts of product characterisation.
- Effectively examines and analyses causes for deviations or issues.
- Acts as a frequent internal contact on solutions to scientific/technical issues associated with specific projects.
- Pro-actively works to increase scientific knowledge, leveraging new developments in the field for company projects.
- Provides inputs to project teams on flagged areas. Exercises technical discretion in design, execution and interpretation.
- Pursues new experiments as a result of experimental outcomes.
- Directs or supports others around key regulatory requirements (GxP, QMS, EHS, etc.).
- To recognise improvements to processes and work with others to implement improvements.
- Assists in regulatory documentation and data generation and review
- Prioritizes and delivers output for defined tasks.
- Constantly reviews the accuracy of output to provide consistent work.
- Knows how to escalate issues as needed, and support resolution.
- Proactively addresses changes in plans.
- Effectively relays understanding of diverse perspectives.
- Actively engages in departmental meetings (listening, clarifying and summarizing data).
- Presents information in a clear, well thought out way.
- BSc or PhD equivalent experience with relevant analytical protein characterisation training/expertise.
- Expertise in modern mass spectrometry techniques.
- Experience working on complex scientific / technical problems with internal & external teams.
- Understanding of relevant ICH guidelines and context of Characterisation studies.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Characterisation Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly