- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our global pharmaceutical client has a vacancy for a PMO Planner - Project Planner TRD Analytical Development Biologics.
Our client is looking for candidates based in Switzerland / EU.
This is an initial 6-month full time contract.
As a Project Planner you will be part of the Biologics Analytical Development (AD) Portfolio and Strategy Management (PSM) team, responsible for managing discipline resource plans in close collaboration with Analytical Project Leads and Group Heads.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the AD Biologics demand and capacity plans in the IT-systems “Resource Cockpit”, “Horizon” and other planning tools
• Elaborate with Analytical Project Leads up to date resource forecasts
• Review, validate and challenge inputs for project resource forecasts in close collaboration with AD group heads
• Monitor workload actuals versus plan, report and justify deviations
• Drive the monthly AD demand and capacity planning cycle including preparation of AD demand and capacity meetings, escalations and decisions
• Actively contribute to the development and alignment of processes, governance and best practices for resource planning within TRD Biologics and CGT
• Technical or Business Administration Degree
• High ability to work independently, experience in working in service functions or providing customer support
• Work hands-on with complex IT systems, great attention to accuracy and detail
• Ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes quickly
• Strong communication skills, ability to work with high number of stakeholders with different backgrounds
• Fluent English (oral and written)
• Resource planning experience
• RTD planning, technical background is not an absolute must, but the candidate must understand it and do it independently, be able to learn quickly.
• Degree is not a must, resource planning is the most important thing, a lot to do with people, must be on people approaching / talking / explaining the process
- Thorough understanding of pharmaceutical/biotechnological drug development
- Experience in Project Management
Apply for PMO Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly