Analytical Programme Lead- ASG
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our employees are able to develop their careers in exciting new medical technologies, and so can you.
Oxford BioMedica’s Analytical Services Group supports the development of products through analytical testing to facilitate manufacturing and process development, ensuring appropriate quality controls and use of analytics.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Lead, Analytical to join the team. The purpose of this role is to project manage the analytical activities to support the development of products during the product life cycle.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- To project manage the analytical activities of a number of products and represent ASG on the Project Teams including method transfers, method qualification & validation, batch release testing and stability.
- Communicate project requirements to ASG stakeholders and provide updates to the Client and Project Team.
- Effectively manage the Client relationship from an analytical perspective; act as the primary analytical contract drawing on relevant subject matter experts as required.
- Lead the provision of information for the production of sampling plans and support the specification setting activities.
- Working with key stakeholders in ASG create detailed analytical plans including timelines, deliverables and costings.
- Responsible for tracking project progress against scope, timelines and milestones.
- Identify potential risks to projects and develop and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Support both analytical and manufacturing investigations, including participating in RCA, for deviations, OOS, OOE and OOT associated with the project.
- Assist with preparing proposals for prospective new clients
- Drive the implementation of analytical project representative structure, training materials and project tools.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Scientific degree or PhD is preferred. A project management qualification would be advantageous
- Proven experience in leading analytical projects, with strong technical understanding of analytical methods and technologies.
- Strong communication and influencing skills for use with the Project Team, Stakeholders and Clients.
- Demonstrable experience in working with internal and external clients, with a strong commitment to working in a customer-focused environment
- Strong technical understanding of analytical methods and technologies.
- Understanding of competencies required of working in a Client facing role.
- Experience of working in a GXP environment and aware of relevant ICH/FDA guidance relating to QC analytics.
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives.
No agencies please.