Senior Clinical Data Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions working in partnership with a small Oncology focused CRO that are looking for a Senior Data Manager to join the well established European team on a permanent basis.
My client are on a very exciting journey which has recently included an acquisition of another small CRO and significant year on year growth which they are looking to continue for the foreseeable future.
This can be worked completely remotely across Europe and can offer very flexible start dates.
- Serve as primary contact for DM with all relevant parties both internally and externally
- Create training materials for EDC users and provide project-specific training as required
- Keep oversight on relevant Data Management activities within a project, as specified in the Data Management Plan
- Create Data Cleaning Plan in consultation with applicable functional groups and oversee data releases.
- Provide support on clinical study database set-up, including eCRF design and database validation requirements
- Coordinate, participate and complete the database User Acceptance Testing (UAT) related tasks
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Previous CRO experience
- Strong experience working in clinical data management
- Experience of the full life-cycle of data management (database set-up to database lock)
- ICH/GCP qualified
- Experience in CDISC conventions
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
Apply for Senior Clinical Data Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly