- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you an experienced copywriter looking for an exciting challenge within a creative agency? Are you looking to develop your career by working in a varied copy role? How does collaborating within an established copywriting team sound?
My client is a marketing consultancy that specialise in providing products to market access stakeholders within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. They offer a flexible, autonomous working environment where collaboration and excellence is at the heart of everything they do – they also invest into the development and growth of their employees. Due to demands from an exciting, growing clientele they are currently hiring an experienced copywriter to join their team.
Reporting into the Copy Director, working in collaboration with the Account Managers and other Copywriters you will be responsible for:
- Provide copywriting support on a variety of clinical, promotional and training materials as communicated by the payers and the Account Directors.
- You will also be responsible for leading copywriting on selected brands.
- Develop creative concepts and headlines for a subset of appropriate projects
- Organize and analyse medical and economic data pertaining to diseases, pharmaceutical products, and treatment strategies.
- Prepare materials for client copy approval submissions, referencing and annotating text according to client guidelines.
- Work closely with the account team, Copywriters, Art Directors, and other team members to research, craft, and refine messaging.
- Keep up to date on industry practices and regulatory requirements that affect the pharmaceutical and medical sectors.
- Proofread, fact-find and edit material when necessary.
- Participate in professional development activities on a regular basis.
Experience and qualifications required:
- At least 2 years in a copywriting and/or editorial role at a pharmaceutical company or healthcare communications agency or in a related life science company.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – they are looking for someone creative that writes logically, clearly and grammatically.
- An astute eye for detail that takes pride in their work.
- A team player that is creative, flexible and has a positive attitude.
- Organisation and communicate information from multiple sources.
- Competent with MS Office Suite (particularly PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Adobe