Performance Marketing Manager
6 days left
- Experience Level
Labforward is a technology start-up developing ground breaking Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products for laboratories and scientists.
We have three core products: Labfolder - an electronic laboratory notebook that allows scientists to record all their data in one place, Laboperator - a platform to connect and control laboratory devices using IoT technology, and Labregister - the inventory management system of the lab.
Our products are collaborative, easy to use, and make scientific data more reliable. We are building the operating system of the lab, connecting data, devices and researchers. We will never stop innovating to enhance productivity at the bench with technology.
Our startup is growing, and we are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager (m/w/d). If you are an experienced professional, ready to help us achieve company goals and know how to scale the performance marketing we would like to hear from you!
About the role
- Expanding our current performance marketing efforts and ensuring that growth opportunities are capitalized on
- Managing paid advertising campaigns including: search, display, and social media advertising on a day-to-day basis to ensure maximum ROI and deliver on our growth strategy
- Conducting keyword research, analysis, and test performance to ensure Labforward is ahead of the market
- Daily campaign performance monitoring & optimisation of bids and budgets to meet predefined KPIs.
- Identify replicable marketing tactics and channels that address the audiences’ pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition.
- Identify and test new, innovative growth opportunities and emerging social channels to introduce our product to our ideal customer profiles.
- Build, execute and optimise all campaigns based on learnings from multiple A/B tests for ads and landing pages.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in performance marketing with strong copywriting skills to build engaging messaging for different audiences.
- Data-driven mentality, confident in analyzing complex data for making decisions especially on planning keywords, audiences, and budgets
- Great communication skills with fluency in English and German (both spoken and written)
- Hands-on approach, open to quickly testing and optimizing innovative tactics and channels
- Able to pragmatically use tools and automation to find solutions to everyday problems
- Strong technical skills in Google tools: Ads, Analytics, Data studio
- Experienced with social networks and paid advertisement tools
About the team
We brought together a diverse team of passionate scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs committed to simplifying the life of laboratory teams and helping them in their quest to bring innovations and discoveries to the world.
Diversity makes us stronger. However different you may be, come as you are, be part of the team and help us become better. Our diversity and inclusion policy is based on respect and communication. We value each team member for their strengths and weaknesses and cherish complementarity. A healthy work-life balance is encouraged and supported. Our offices in Berlin and Karlsruhe are both equipped with an elevator to ensure accessibility for everyone.
Why work at Labforward?
Our products matter - the software we create assists scientists in the laboratory, making their job easier and clearing the path for groundbreaking discoveries.
Our employees matter - Labforward offers the unique opportunity to grow into your role and shape it how you see fit, with flexible hours and remote working policies, a yearly budget for learning, a company pension plan and many more! For a detailed list please visit our career site.
Our culture matters - we are a small and international company: our team is supportive, agile and inclusive, we often run staff social events to strengthen the team dynamic.
Our mission matters - working at a startup means that you will contribute to exciting and innovative projects that are changing the laboratory environment for the better.