- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A new opportunity has arisen for a Production Support to join a clinical-stage biotechnology organisation who have an ambitious vision to create better lives for people suffering from chronic systemic diseases.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will be part of the Production team helping delivery of GMP manufacturing batches for clinical studies.
- You should be able to understand and follow SOPs to achieve key GMP operations such as transfer of materials into and out of the modules, equipment and material cleaning, environmental monitoring, daily housekeeping, waste transfer etc. to support manufacture.
- You will be ensuring daily BOMs during manufacture are accurate and transferred into module on-time through working closely with Production and Supply Chain teams.
- You will support production manager by informing the stake holder scheduler of activities such as biological material transfer, waste removal, equipment movement, visiting contractors, out-of-hours support etc.
- You will ensure items such as PPE, cleaning agents, waste bins etc. are kept stocked during manufacture.
- Ability to identify issues as they occur and report accordingly with all relevant information.
- Support Production team in deviations and investigations as required.
- Collaborate Production manager in the scheduling, booking and managing service visits for equipment such as planned equipment maintenance.
- Partner with the Supply chain team to ensure materials are delivered on time to the organisation and are released and ready for use in GMP manufacture.
- Educated at a A-levels in relevant scientific area.
- Has demonstrated working in a GMP support role.
- Has demonstrated working in GMP cleanrooms.
- To have required a HND or apprenticeship in relevant discipline.
- Previous experience working in a GMP manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.