Freelance Account Manager
- Experience Level
Albion Rye Associates are delighted to be recruiting a Freelance Account Manager role to be filled with one of the UK’s multi award-winning leaders within healthcare PR and communications. Due to continued growth of their largest account, my client requires additional client services support for 3-6 months to lead a large multi-indication Immuno oncology account.
- Leading Immuno oncology account.
- Provide leadership and mentoring for the junior members of staff.
- Reporting directly into agency director.
- Large variety of work across medical education platforms.
- Minimum 4 days a week.
- £325 - £400 per day (DOE)
- Mid-June start date.
- Remote working.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading agency in a fun and supportive environment. Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice.
Apply below or alternatively contact me:
Maicey Spies: Maicey.firstname.lastname@example.org