- Experience Level
- Senior Management
$70K-$80K depending on experience.
Albion Rye Associates are proud to work with one of Canada’s leading companies, recruiting for a remote project manager. This job role will require someone to be great at planning, developing, implementation the results for all clients and customers. Due to the nature of this job, experience with all the steps in the data management lifecycle and most major data management study tasks with proficiency in at least one Clinical Data Management system required.
- Serves as the primary contact for internal and external team members regarding clinical system development activities. Develop plans and oversee project timeline as well as documenting changes to both project and clinical systems. Ensure quality control steps are followed, and the peer review of the eCRF is completed.
- Strong knowledge regarding clinical data management systems, computerized information systems, and standard Office. Be able to manage third-party technology providers and the setup of their systems.
- Forecast the budget, hours, milestones, and resources for the tasks. Contribute to bids and proposal development and participate in bid defense meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but work experience in related field accepted.
- Clinical Lead System with 3-5 years experience.
- 3-year previous project management experience, and previous budgeting experience.
- 2 years working in CRO within the last 5 years.
- Strong ability to manage projects including planned schedule, budget, and scope as well as be able to collaborate with global groups.
- Clinical data management system knowledge in Medidata Rave, InForm, or Veeva.
- Have outstanding communication interpersonal, and written skills.