Clinical Data Manager - Hungary
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are working with a global CRO who are headquartered in the US and have 3,000 + employees in over 30 countries globally. As a full service CRO they work in both drug studies in all Phases and medical devices in various therapeutic areas that include oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective working in partnership with mainly biotech's.
The CRO has over 25 years of experience working in the clinical research field and pride themselves to have been awarded 1st Place in the CRO quality award and CRO awards in leadership.
They offer great opportunities for career growth and continuous development
- Develop and review data management procedures for clinical trials with sponsor companies and other departments;
- Design reports and metrics that are useful management tools for your projects
- Lead the design and validation of the CRF specifications and edit checks for the electronic data capt system used for each study
- Attend and participate in teleconferences and face-to-face meetings with sponsor companies as the representative from data management
- Manage multiple projects and associated project team members: and
- Coordinate overall data management by serving as primary contact for the sponsor, external data providers, and all project team members;
- Minimum Bachelor’s and at least four (4) years of Data Management experience or Master degree and at least two (2) years of data management experience
- Experience operating as primary contact for Data Management activities, including project oversight and direct vendor or client interaction
- Computer experience with database, spreadsheet, and analysis software (i.e. SAS,InForm and Rave preferred);
- Possess an understanding of database structure and processes in data managment; and
- A basic knowledge of medical terminology is needed, as well as knowledge of clinical research methodologies.