UK/DE/ESP - Principal Investigator - Rheumatology
- Experience Level
Do you want to drive the development and commercialization of medicines within Rheumatology that will provide treatment to patients with little or no alternate options?
Do you want to utilise your clinical expertise in Immunology or Rheumatology to impact the global landscape of drug development in this field?
My client manages the entire life cycle of the drug development process; we are looking to expand within Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology drug development.
If you have a clinical background in Immunology or Rheumatology and experience leading clinical trials as an investigator, medical monitor, study physician or clinical development director please see below.
- Act as the global TA expert for Rheumatology or Clinical Immunology
- Provide medical expertise across the entire scope of clinical development and medical affairs
- Develop and deliver expert training programs
- Represent Medical Affairs within Legal, Medical and Regulatory review committees
- Apply medical and clinical expertise to inspire internal teams and external customers
- Build and develop business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Collaborate with Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plan
- Provide oversight of strategic clinical trial progression across a variety of indications and therapy areas.
- Medical Doctor (M.D, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent)
- PhD advantageous
- Clinical Trials experience within clinical immunology or Rheumatology
- Experienced writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal
- Demonstrated competence as a Research Physician / Study Director / Medical Monitor / Clinician Scientist / Principal Investigator / Sub-Investigator / Clinical Researcher / Medical Advisor / Study Physician / Clinical Development Physician
- Prior experience working with the FDA or EMA on responses to inquiries for study related information
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Clear internal promotion pathway
- Remote working flexibility
- Opportunity to travel the world
- Strategic oversight on multiple clinical programs
If you are interested to learn more or schedule an informal and confidential discussion, get in touch with me via email or LinkedIn as soon as possible. Due to the popularity of this role, the deadline for new applications will follow shortly.
Adam J. Bloomfield
Principal Consultant – Medical and Scientific - EMEA
Email: abloomfield (at) barringtonjames.com