All level Statistical Programmers
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is looking to recruit level II, Senior, Principal and Senior Principal Statistical Programmer to work for a global CRO recently announced as one of the top places to work by the international publication Forbes. This highly respected CRO pride themselves in their collaborative work culture and social impact spanning over 80 countries worldwide and invite you to become part of this exciting period of growth for the company.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to hire Statistical Programmers at all levels for fully home based vacancies in the UK and Europe to work on multiple therapeutic areas as part of the global full service team or client specific FSP model. You will have the opportunity to lead studies and will be expected to have knowledge of CDISC standards and SDTM/ADaM datasets. Supported by cutting edge technology and a collaborative team of industry experts this organisation gives you the opportunity to work at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry.
Salaries are dependent on experience ranging from £40,000 - £80,000 + additional financial incentives and career paths range from line management to subject matter expert and will be tailored specifically to you.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Provide experienced technical expertise to develop process methodology for department to meet internal and external clients’ needs.
- Plan and coordinate the development of integrated programming solutions serving the full spectrum of statistical programming needs.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership to the department.
- Provide internal consulting services, including specifications and user needs analysis for complex project or client requirements.
- A crucial aspect is to maintain up-to-date advanced knowledge of programming software (e.g. SAS) as well as CDISC requirements (SDTM, ADaM, eCTD, Define.xml).
- Attend functional meetings and training
- Statistical programming in SAS within the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industries
- Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
- Advanced knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
- Ability to lead teams and projects and capable of managing at a group level
- Degree in computer science or related field and 3 years relevant experience
A comprehensive job description for your level is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.
Apply for All level Statistical Programmers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly