Business Development Manager - Pharmaceutical Clinical Trials Services/Hardware
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Job Title: Sales & Business Development Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Location: France - either office based in Paris or home based elsewhere in France
Founded in 2008 by engineers from top French engineering schools, my client is a fast growing French SME who are looking to further grow their healthcare function.
As a world leader in activity monitoring, this company provides a solution to pharmaceutical companies who have a need to accurately track and monitor patient recovery (through mobility and motor parameters) throughout a clinical trial. This is the first device of its kind to have received approval by the European Medical Agency. It is used in pivotal clinical trials as a proof of effectiveness of therapies.
The company have also used their technology in a wide variety of industry applications from Healthcare (obviously) to defence, automated vehicles, road safety and others. With multiple markets applicable to their technology, the company have a fantastic growth opportunity in front of them with the pharmaceutical section playing a big part in this growth story.
The Sales & Business Development Manager will grow the companies presence in the Healthcare market, specifically by addressing large and mid-size Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies.
The Business Development Manager responsibilities are to:
- Use existing market analyses to identify target clients
- Initiate & foster relationship with those Pharmaceutical Companies, selling the possibilities and benefits of the offering for their Clinical Trials,
- Identify/qualify/develop opportunities for the product, develop and extend proposals,
- Negotiate/close the deals and turn those opportunities into signed contracts,
- Ensure proper administration of the signed projects in coordination with other internal functions (Finance, Admin, Product, Program Management/Customer Success, etc.)
- Provide structured feedback to internal stakeholders to help progress the offering and the internal processes.
The end result of this role will be to grow the business from circa €5m a year as it stands currently to circa €30m a year within the next 3-4 years. Whilst the role is initially an individual contributor role, you will be expected to grow a dedicated healthcare sales function beneath you moving forward.
We're looking for an experienced commercial professional who has strong familiarity with the Pharmaceutical industry. Somebody who has experience clinical trial selling services or technology into pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies is ideal.
To find out more about this opportunity please contact Christopher Gibson, Head of the Life Sciences practice at Usurpo. firstname.lastname@example.org or 0044 7508 061 234
Apply for Business Development Manager - Pharmaceutical Clinical Trials Services/Hardware
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly