Packaging and Artwork Project Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 18 month contract
- Remote Working Role in the UK
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- The Contractor is responsible for tracking and real-time transparency of the approval status of packaging components, in line with the EMA (European Medicines Agency) regulatory guidelines.
This role is responsible for initiation of Packaging Artwork Requests (PARS), and will coordinate across business lines to assure key regulatory timelines for Artwork implementation are met Following the initiation of the PAR process in the business system (ePALMS), the Contractor will then track the approval status of packaging artwork components the EU region – max 28 country approvals. They are also required (as necessary) to respond to document requests from legal for product litigation/defence related to labeling. Additional experience in data management, business analytics and reporting would be an advantage.
Full job description available on application
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline, plus related work experience (2-4 years)
- Experience of working in a quality environment, strictly following SOP and working practices, and focusing on accuracy and a ‘right first time’ approach to their work
- Familiarity with, and demonstrated use of electronic Artwork and Labeling Management Systems (eg Client ePALMS business system) or equivalent.
- Must be able to handle a number of product artwork changes at the same time, with differing stakeholder groups.
- Strong, demonstrated project management experience and expertise
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing and manufacturing Plant processes/requirements. Knowledge of Pharmaceuticals manufacturing preferred.
- Must have capacity to make appropriate business decisions when facing uncertainty.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality
Apply for Packaging and Artwork Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Regulatory Affairs £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Kent
- Labelling £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Kent
- Regulatory Writing £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Kent
- Project Management £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Kent
- Regulatory Project Management £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Kent