Graduate Statistical Programmer (Home-Based, Europe)
6 days left
- Experience Level
Job Overview: Graduate Statistical Programmer
Provide programming expertise to develop and maintain programs to meet internal and external clients’ needs. Provide and assist in leading the development of project-related solutions to a wide range of statistical programming tasks.
• Perform and plan:
(i) the programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables and listing summaries,
(ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients and
(iii) the programming of database quality control checks.
• May program the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources, under supervision.
• Develop programming documentation including specifications, as appropriate, under supervision.
• Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and bring project solutions to teams and department, under supervision.
• Develop, implement and validate new process technologies, macros and applications under supervision.
• Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of assisting the statistical team lead.
• Understand the Scope of Work, estimate the work completed, and manage Out of Scope single studies, under supervision. May manage budget and resource requirements and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single studies. May be required to understand budget and quote assumptions.
• Master's Degree Computer science or related field, or
• Bachelor's Degree biostatistics or related field and 1 year relevant experience
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience Req
• Knowledge of programming, statistics and/or clinical drug development process
• Working knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
• Organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for mathematical calculations
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.