Senior Manager, Medical Device & Diagnostics-Global Project Leadership Team (Project Management Lin
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance by Labcorp have an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join our Medical Device team. Candidates can be home or office based within EMEA.
Please note candidates must have Project Management Medical Device experience working for a Clinical Research Organisation.
The Project Manager is responsible for the day−to−day cross−functional operations of the assigned study or studies for one or more clients. As the team leader, the Senior Project Manager will ensure assigned studies are delivered successfully, on−time, within budget, according to client expectations and with the highest level of quality possible. The Senior Project Manager may manage any combination of the following: single or limited services study or a small regional cross−functional study. Furthermore, a Senior Project Manager may also manage a portion of a larger global study within a given geographical region (i.e. North America, Western Europe, etc.).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, lead and motivate cross-functional project teams, facilitating the team's ability to complete their responsibilities in accordance with project contracts, contract amendments, applicable regulatory, GCP and SOP requirements as well as company policies and procedures
- You shall function as the primary liaison between client, third party vendors and the Chiltern project team for project issues
- Developing and maintaining project metrics, timelines, budget and deliverables including project plans, trackers and tools for assigned projects
- You must proactively manage project budgets, including scope and scope changes, costs, forecasts and margin evaluations
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects including third party vendor activities
A successfully completed university degree preferably in science, nursing or applicable industry-related experience.
- Candidates must have Medical Device Project Management experience working in a CRO setting.
- Imaging experience is desirable
- Working knowledge of local regulatory requirements and GCP/ICH guidelines or ISO guidelines
- Demonstrate good presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and familiarity with standard project management tools/applications
- Fluent in English and local language (written & spoken)