Clinical Study Manager
3 days left
- Experience Level
Clinical Study Manager, responsible for UK and Ireland clinical trials and evidence to support new product launches in ostomy and continence care.
Role: Clinical Programme Manager
Therapy Area: Chronic Care- Ostomy and Continence Care
Package: Highly competitive salary, car, bonus, pension scheme, life assurance, private health, dental cover, share incentive plan, daily allowance, profit sharing scheme and 28 days holiday
Region: UK and Ireland. The role will include travel as required but will also combine a blend of home working and presence in Head Office, Peterborough (roughly 25% of the time).
The client is a Market Leading company with a strong record for product and service innovation. Working in close Partnership with the NHS and individual healthcare professionals to support and drive the best clinical solutions and services to patients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Programme Manager. Reporting to the Director of Payers and Evidence this role will lead the UK and Ireland strategic Clinical Programme activity, providing clinical trial and scientific rigour to the evidence generation required across the Chronic Care portfolio.
Essential duties, accountabilities, and responsibilities:
- Own UK/Ireland evidence generation and develop the local clinical evidence road map
- Support the global Evidence roadmaps to build evidence with KOLs and disseminate global evidence.
- Provide scientific support to Market Access and Marketing activities as required
- Work closely with Market Access teams on appropriate activities to support rapid and unrestricted reimbursement.
- Manage investigator-initiated trials and Company trials on behalf of the company for existing and new products.
- Lead on collection and publication of robust data
- Lead on provision of scientific and medical support in the preparation of dossiers for pricing and reimbursement and/or health technology appraisal with national bodies such as NICE and MHRA.
- Work with Global Med Affairs to access UK patients and promote UK as place to test new product developments.
- Degree qualified (Masters or Ph.D. preferred) in a Life Science or pharmacy discipline.
- Experience of working with set up of Clinical and/or Real-World Evidence trials in conjunction with the NHS.
- Proven track record of working with, and influencing, clinical teams in the NHS to develop robust studies.
- Excellent persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven ability to think ahead, engage proactively and take initiative with ability to anticipate and influence future environmental change.
- Experience of managing external agency relationships and contracted programmes.
- Self-reliant, entrepreneurial, and driven to deliver and exceed expectations with positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Highly influential with clear people competence and abilities to maintain and develop relationships with scientific and medical KOLs.
- Impactful, creative, and dynamic presenter / communicator.
- Strategic thinker and abilities to create tactics to deliver agreed objectives.
Apply for Clinical Study Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Slough
- Clinical Program Manager £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Slough
- Clinical Project Manager £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Slough
- Clinical Study Manager £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Slough
- Data Management / Statistics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Slough