Clinical Project Manager
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Role: Clinical Project Manager
- Location: Switzerland (home-based)
- Company: International CRO
- Salary - Very competitive, will discuss on application
We are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join one of our international CRO clients. This company have been recognised for their innovation and ethical commitment to developing best in class therapeutic agents to target unmet rare disease areas. They are working internationally with some truly fascinating sponsor clients. They have a need for an experienced CPM to join and support one of their Oncology sponsors.
- Phase II/III essential
- Budget management
- 3+ years in clinical project/trial management
- Oncology Experience
- Life Science Degree
- Serving as the main point of contact for client representatives for your project, working in a communicative and professional way to successfully manage the trial and ensure sponsor satisfaction.
- Planning for success by adapting your skills to the needs of the project.
- Setting the standard of working to high quality for your global study team colleagues.
- Proactively identifying areas of risk related to timelines, budget, quality and patient safety, and leading the implementation of risk mitigation strategies.
- Holding overall accountability for project profitability; managing the study budget throughout the life cycle of the project. Key tasks will include revenue reconciliation, managing out of scope and negotiating change orders.
- Establishing and implementing innovative approaches to issue resolution.
- Managing vendors.
- Leading a diverse team of functional leads (Data Manager, Clinical Team Manager, Regulatory Affairs Lead etc) and fostering a collaborative and professional working environment within the study. Keeping the overall project delivery in sight, you will ensure delivery by encouraging participation, trust and accountability within your global cross-functional team.
- Liaising with senior management within the company to update on study progress and discuss issue resolution, financial health and risk mitigation strategies.
- If required, representing the company externally at bid defence meetings.
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Joseph Pearce at Barrington James. Joseph is a Specialist Clinical Operations/Development Recruiter with a strong background in recruitment and the life science field. Joseph will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process, facilitate the offer process, keep in contact throughout your notice period and even catch up with you during your first week in your new role.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to Joseph Pearce at jpearce@barringtonjames alongside a copy of your CV.
We are looking to put a shortlist together for this client, to highlight your interest please send your CV or an email to Joseph Pearce.
Apply for Clinical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly