Clinical Research Associate – Permanent – USA
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global are currently seeking a SCRA based in the USA, for one of our long-standing partners. Our partner a mid-sized CRO which is a specialist within oncology and rare diseases, mainly focusing on phases I/II working closely with small biotech’s and mid-sized sponsors. The CRO has grown by 300% over the last 3 years and is continuing to grow.
Currently they are expanding their team in the US and are seeking a motivated, driven and team player SCRA to join the team in a home-based position.
- Would be doing both monitoring and submission work.
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits.
- To identify potential sites for a proposed study in conjunction with the Project Team, and conduct feasibility assessment of sites as required
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed, and filed as required
- The set-up and coordination of Phase I-II
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- To liaise with all other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Mentor and train other CRA’s as and when required
- Perform document submissions to local authorities
- To assemble files and ensure documents for the trial master file accurately reflect the progress of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
Education and Qualifications
- University Degree/College degree in life sciences or similar.
- Experience in phases I/II is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of oncology experience.
- Minimum 5 years of CRA experience.
- Ability to travel nationwide. 60-70% travel.
- Remote and risk-based monitoring experience.
- Oncology experience 3 years or more
- Desired experience in submissions.
Apply for Clinical Research Associate – Permanent – USA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly