Site Management Associate
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Site Management Associate
PRA Health Sciences is an award winning CRO.
We are proud to have won Pharma Times 'Clinical Research Company of the Year' in 2017 for the fourth consecutive year. We aren’t winning these awards by chance; PRA is being recognised industry-wide for our dedication to the future of clinical development. Most importantly for you, at PRA we recognise that our success is down to our people.
As a Site Management Associate you will be working closely with the wider project team to support the management of investigative sites and ensure that all sites adhere to the requirements and regulations governing Clinical Research. You will receive comprehensive training which will enable you to learn, before moving to work on your own studies with continuing support, training and mentorship.
You will have the opportunity to work on clinical studies at different stages of the project lifecycle and gain a variety of therapeutic experience. The Site Management Associate supports with feasibility, study start-up, assisting sites during maintenance and closing out sites.
Key responsibilities in this position include:
Assists in identifying study sites by performing site feasibility and recruitment tasks, completes essential document collection and review throughout site activation, sets up and maintains site-related data in applicable clinical systems according to procedures and guidelines.
- Acts as primary site contact/liaison for study and site management issues during the start-up process.
- Performs risk assessment and management responsibilities including site process evaluation, addressing follow up items and issue escalation.
- Performs all tasks in accordance with applicable guidelines, (e.g., ICH-GCP), company and sponsor SOPs, project plan, study- specific processes, local regulatory requirements.
Self-motivated, tenacious and quality focused.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position we are seeking:
- A life sciences graduate who is keen to begin or develop your career within Clinical Research. We are also keen to review applications from experienced administrators who are interested in working within the Clinical Research industry and clinical site staff looking to work for a CRO.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise and multi task.
- The ability to learn new tasks and processes quickly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Competent with MS Office applications.
- Fluency in English is required.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Apply for Site Management Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly