Freelance Account Manager – Top 5 Pharma
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Albion Rye Associates are delighted to be recruiting a Freelance Account Manager role to be filled with one of the UK’s leading healthcare communications agencies. They combine the knowledge and experience in high science, clinical practice and public health with creative consumer and marketing on behalf of Pharma, biotech and medical device clients across the globe. They have offices in the UK, US and Asia.
As an account manager, you will be working alongside a well-established and successful client services team supporting one of the agencies largest clients (Top 5 Pharma company).
- High level of attention to details, organisation and coordinate workload efficiently.
- Highly knowledgeable about the pharma industry and its regulations.
- Good knowledge in budgeting and managing account finances.
- Passionate to learn new skill sets as part of a high performing team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years working within Pharmaceutical PR with an insight of data and regulatory communications.
- Knowledge of healthcare media and social media platforms and capability in developing content for these channels.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- The ability to maintain direct relationships with clients.
*This contract will be deemed as outside of IR35.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading agency in a fun and supportive environment. Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice.
Apply below or alternatively contact me:
Maicey Spies: Maicey.email@example.com