Laboratory Manager for R&D and TCR discovery facilities for T-cell therapy product.
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Opportunity to join an extremely exciting and highly dynamic biotech cell therapy company!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for the role of Laboratory Manager for R&D and TCR discovery facilities located in Amsterdam.
This position will provide operational, technical, and administrative support through the management, planning, and allocation of resources.
Reporting to the Vice President of R&D and the Director of the personalized TCR discovery team, this individual will assume responsibility for managing laboratory operations on a day-to-day basis.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage inventory, storage, restocking and usage of products using a cloud-based electronic laboratory notebook, guaranteeing resource availability and stock traceability in line with approved budgets.
• Execute purchase orders using a designated procurement software, as well as evaluate and provide purchasing recommendations for laboratory reagents and supplies.
• Alliance management with key suppliers, including initial contract discussions
• Managing compliance of laboratory work in a formal quality management setting with applicable regulations set by appropriate accredited agencies, e.g. for genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and laboratory safety
• Support management and maintenance of inventory storage including cryogenic storage, usage of cell lines and clinical samples
• Assist with developing and implementing new laboratory procedures and quality systems.
• Run routine operational checks and/or calibrations on instruments, and schedule regular laboratory equipment maintenance services by vendors, ensuring thorough record-keeping of repairs and maintenance documentation.
• Support laboratory setup and provide training during onboarding of new hires.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor or Master’s in Biomedical Sciences or a related field with at least 5 years of relevant experience, including at least 3 years of experience in managing laboratory operations including clinical laboratory operations. Industry experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of Dutch regulation on GMOs and laboratory safety is a must.
• Candidates with experience of working within a formal quality management system is a strong plus
• Working experience in cell culture, flow cytometry, DNA/RNA sequencing, PCR and/or other molecular biology techniques is a strong plus.
• Experience of working in a regulated environment (e.g., cGMP or ISO 13485 production environment, ISO 15189 laboratory standards) is a plus
• Comfortable with electronic document management systems and authoring tools.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
• Analytical and critical thinking, facilitating troubleshooting, decision making, and issue resolution.
• Ability to manage and motivate a team in the context of laboratory operations duties. We are seeking a person who will lead the team by example and is a self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Candidates must be authorized to work in The Netherlands.
Apply for Laboratory Manager for R&D and TCR discovery facilities for T-cell therapy product.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Quality £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- GMP £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- R & D £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- Biology £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- Biotechnology £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands