Global Clinical Trial Assistant - based in Europe
5 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn’t why we do it. Side-by-side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, to help them develop lifesaving and life-improving drugs. We help change people’s lives for the better every single day. It’s who we are. And it’s who you could be too. Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you'll be at the heart of our client's innovation. As Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a fast-growing biotech company with one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry.
This global client develops breakthrough innovative medicines to improve and extend people's lives with targeted therapies for cancer. Join the fight against cancer at this sponsor who is running more than 60 clinical trials globally in the area of solid tumors and hematologic cancers.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will have the opportunity to experience the full lifecycle of a project and genuinely contribute to drug development and improving patients’ lives.
The tasks undertaken by a CTA are varied and can include:
- Organize meetings, take minutes and provide administrative support for investigator meetings
- Track and update study metrics
- Setup and maintain TMF/eTMF, documents collection and quality check
- Assist in study budget and expense management, oversight the site payment and vendor payment
- Coordinate on drug supply plan, provision and destruction process, trial equipment and materials plan and management
- Coordinate vendors ‘activities like printing, translation and other vendors’ management
- Support the Site Start up and CRA team at site level
- Distribute site materials and equipment
Detail-orientated, passionate and reliable.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Previous and solid Regional or Global CTA experience within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Essential Documents, CFR and GCP/ICH
- Proficiency with technological systems (Microsoft Office, TMF, CTMS,)
- Fundamental understanding of filing systems and organizational tools
- BS/BA or equivalent preferred
- Good commands in English
*Note that we are flexible on the location and we are accepting applications from most of the EU countries
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Apply for Global Clinical Trial Assistant - based in Europe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly