Cell Biology Lab Associate
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are seeking a Cell Biology Lab Associate to join a pharmaceutical organisation who discover and develop cutting edge therapies that will make a difference in the lives of patients. This role will be on a contract basis and will be located in Basel.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will perform biochemical and cell biological assays to profile and screen compounds.
- Perform cellular biology experiments to discover and validate new targets primarily relevant to cancer and immuno-oncology.
- To implement new cellular and biochemical assays for compound profiling.
- Work self-sufficiently with minimal supervision to design and conduct experiments, analyse, interpret and communicate data in team meetings.
- Involvement in cell biology lab management and organization.
- Enthusiasm developing, applying and optimizing new protocols and techniques.
- Well-organized, highly motivated and quick to learn.
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Apprenticeship/BSc/MSc in biological science or related field.
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience of cell culture in a molecular biology, biochemistry or cell biology lab.
- A minimum of 3+ years pharma/biotech experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively without supervision.
- Hands-on experience in biochemical, molecular biological and/or cell biological techniques is required.
- Previous experience in culturing mammalian cells and sterile techniques is required. Experience with primary cells is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience with cell-based assays, flow cytometry and immunological methods is highly desirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Cell Biology Lab Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly