Senior GCLP Processing Manager
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Senior GCLP Processing Manager to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products that have never been made before. The role will be on a permanent basis located in Stevenage.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Lead the setup of new Translational Science laboratories in Stevenage according to GCLP guidelines including managing change control, qualification and validation of equipment, transfer of existing processes, and implementation of new processes and SOPs where necessary.
- Work flexibly to ensure all samples are collected. This may include during evenings and weekends, particularly while the team is being established.
- Support maintenance of the GCLP system across sites.
- Prepare documentation, including Change Controls and Q&V documents, according to GCLP and QMS guidelines.
- Coordinate characterisation and analysis of clinical trial products and intermediates.
- Oversee and carry out the receipt, processing, and banking of human samples from clinical trials, including supervision of junior team members.
- You are self-motivated with strong initiative and drive.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Expert with MS Office.
- Educated at a Master's/Postgraduate degree in a relevant subject.
- Previous experience working in a GxP laboratory or according to GxP guidelines, including preparing change control and equipment qualification and validation documentation.
- Has demonstrated supervising junior members of staff.
- At least 3 years hands-on laboratory experience.
- Previous experience with sample banking and maintaining accurate sample storage records.
- Ability to work flexibly including evenings and weekends, as required.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.